Friday, March 9, 2007

A Fa!ry


A fairy came down from heavens
And took my heart in a fraction
I felt so petrified and dumbstruck
Never felt so helpless in entire life

Fair like a marble statue shone in moonlight
Fragrance more alluring than million flowers
Her beauty defied the cupid’s theology
Held me on trance of her magical words

Words rolled like pearls from her red lips
Musical sound froze the motion of streams
Ears yearned such heavenly feast in years
Indescribable aura around in charming reels

She had enlivened me for another day
Reinvigorated me with her words of pray
Her protective embrace had so tightly held me.


Thnx for being ther for me @ng3l (Subhra)

1 comment:

Subhra Das said...

hey wat do I say im flattered at a loss for words no1 till date has ever written a poem for me thnx!!!